Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Once Seen, Can Never Be Unseen: Pictures That Speak a Thousand Obscene Words

YOUNGPRINCE

omowazu4
A picture speaks a thousand words, so they say. But if pictures could actually talk, sometimes you wish they would just shut up and go away. Other times, no matter how awful or shocking a picture may be, you somehow can’t tear your eyes away and you stare in bewilderment, struck by new fears for the future of humanity, wondering why cameras were ever invented if they were just going to be used to chronicle mass pool orgies of blow-up dolls.
If you can shed light on any of these shocking images, comments are very welcome. Japanese netizens were mostly left dumbstruck by the level of perversion. More bizarre amateur photography coming up after the break! Obviously, NSFW…
omowazu1
Stars without makeup. Who knew that Po had a twin!
omowazu3
Going down to the bottom floor. It’s sprung a leak.
omowazu2
I’ve heard that car births do happen, but this is ridiculous…
omowazu5
Backing away now. Verrrrry slowly.
omowazu6
Just bee careful, honey…
omowazu7
“I’m melting…”
“Me too…”
“At least we’re together… as a family… arghhh…” *slosh*
omowazu8
We’re friends ’til the end, remember? So creepy.
omowazu9
I’m really feeling Jack Nicholson right now. And my hair’s so shining. Party in Room 237, anyone?
omowazu10
Invasion of the puppet men…
omowazu11
I found this dog, can I keep him?
omowazu12
Keep on truckin…
omowazu13
Avatar fetish out of control. Or Blue Man Group wannabes.
omowazu14
Jazz hands. Don’t try and palm him off.
omowazu15
Smile for the closeup. Are you sure you don’t need to go?
omowazu16
This is my, errr, bolo-whip. And that’s my “extra, posed hand”. Comes in handy.
omowazu18
I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike,
Bicycle races are coming your way,
So forget all your duties oh yeah!
omowazu19
Getting into the spirit of the thing
omowazu20
Encouraging the youth of today to achieve new heights
omowazu21
All the ladies they want a taste of my sugar lumps… Ballsy.
omowazu22
Rogue statues terrorize the neighborhood
omowazu23
Needs to be watered down.
omowazu24
Who are these people and where are they taking me??
omowazu25
Are you Squidward?
omowazu26
Freewheeling!
omowazu27
Kelley, we know you’ve been through a crap time lately, and we hope this picture cheers you up.
omowazu28
There’s something yiffy about this…
omowazu29
Bum hug a face today, you bum-hugging hippie bums.
omowazu30
Two jacks and a kit.
omowazu31
“Extra Butter Flavour”. This is unlawful.
omowazu32
This could never happen today.
omowazu33
Don’t look too closely.
omowazu34
Suburban vampires.
omowazu35
It must be a sign.
omowazu36
Can the mud facial shrink large pores?
omowazu37
Doll Fanciers Anonymous
omowazu38
Hair today, gone tomorrow. For all your bald chin needs.
omowazu39
Shotgun!
omowazu40
omowazu41
omowazuFeature
Their passion spent, they fell and rested where they lay, on their way to an unknown destination.
You happy to see me?
You happy to see me?
Don’t try any of these at home. And if you do, please don’t take photos of it.

No comments: